Tuesday, July 14, 2015

BoBunny Boardwalk Treasure Chest with Mini Album

Be warned, this post is a little photo heavy. But I wanted you all to see everything about this Treasure box containing  a mini album. Totally beach inspired!! Living by the seashore my whole life, it wasn't hard to get inspired. The Boardwalk collection by BoBunny is the perfect line to use and create summery beachy projects. Toes in the sand, face in the sun...The joys of summer on the seashore!!


Here is a view of the box top opened and peeking in to see the little surprise inside. A matching mini album.


Here you can see that the mini fits perfectly in the box, and there is still room for more trinkets and treasures to fill in the box.


Here is a close up of the mini album. I used a few starfish to give it that perfect beach and  seashore feeling. You can see that I gave the whole thing a little shine by spraying the Glimmer spray in Gold. Just a little dusting for magic.


Here is a full view of the mini album. I just had to add the rope and tie a few boaters knots into it to make it look authentic. I used a Sizzix die to die cut  each page of the mini and sandwiched the corrugated cardboard with patterned paper. I love the rustic look of each page. And the cardboard makes it heavy duty.


This is the view of the back of the mini. I used the Journaling Cards from the multi pack. I backed it with corrugated cardboard and surrounded it with more rope, just as I did the front of the mini.


The back of the treasure chest, I rubbed on the Foil  Alphabet in Gold. I absolutely adore these Foil rub-ons. They are the easiest ones I have ever used. And so so beautiful like Gold Leaf.


Here is a closeup of part of the box top. I used a couple of little Natural Flowers, and the rest were punched or rolled from a piece of matching card stock. I put them together using the Boardwalk Brads. You can see the cheesecloth peaking through.


Here is a full frontal  view of the treasure chest. I love the layered Boardwalk Chipboard. It has a beautiful gold glitter to some of the pieces.


Here is a closeup of the chipboard. You can see a tiny piece of the cheesecloth I used that I sprayed with Glimmer Spray in Bronze and Gold. I lined the box top with rope.


 Here is the perfect pair together. There is plenty of room inside of the mini to mount those summer  photos you have been waiting to display.


Thank you for taking a peek at my blog today. I hope that you are inspired to  get those summer photos in order, so that you can  display them in your next project.

BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned paper: Drift, Seaside, Carefree, Sandcastle, Beach Bliss/Boardwalk
Blossoms: Denim Daisy, Denim Blue Pansy
6x6 Paper pad: Boardwalk
Layered Chipboard: Boardwalk
Brads: Boardwalk
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Bronze
Foil Transfers: Alphabet Fold Foil Rub On
Kraft: Natural Petals
 Misc Me Boardwalk Pocket Squares

Other Products used: 
corrugated cardboard
paper mache box
rope
brads
Sizzix die
natural Starfish
seashells (collected on Honeymoon Island 45 minutes from my home)
floral punch
Cheesecloth
wide eyelets
Cropodile
ATG Gun
Aleenes quick dry glue

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! Very beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I am loving your beautiful treasure chest and mini album. The beachy theme is wonderful - the colors and flowers and beach embellies perfect. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work....as always! I really love the rope - it adds that extra oomph to the whole theme! Beautiful and so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning... Gorgeous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!