Sunday, October 12, 2014

Summer Cards BoBunny

 With Autumn coming quickly, I wanted to keep summer alive and well..Well, who am I  kidding, it is always summer in Florida!!! I created 2 cards using BoBunny's Lemonade Stand paper collection. It is bright, cheery and just feels like summer fun!!


 Pinwheels remind me of summer as a child. I wanted to create  a fun card, so I created flowers shaped like pinwheels. I fussy cut the little citrus slices pattern in the  paper and added them to the middles of my pinwheels. Lemonade Stand from BoBunny is just wonderful!!!


I love the chalkboard look of some of the elements. This piece was perfect for the front of my card. 
I die cut the little roses and leaves to adorn my card. Mimicking the tiny dot pattern on the chalk board part of the paper, I used the Pearl Pen to create the little dots around the title.

  Thanks for joining me today. Try some Lemonade Stand for your Summer Themed projects.Check out the BoBunny Blog for lots of inspiration!!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Squeeze Me, Sidewalk, Chill Out, Block Party/ Lemonade Stand
Combo Sticker: Lemonade Stand 
Pearlescents: Island Mist



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!