Friday, October 25, 2013

Scraps Of Elegance October ***Rue des Rosiers*** Second Reveal

The beauty of the Rue des Rosiers October kit is not only the gorgeous Websters Pages and BoBunny papers, but everything else in the kit and the add ons is just perfect!!! It is so wonderful for me to work with BoBunny's The Avenues paper because as a DT member for BoBunny. I get to play with lots of this collection!! I am so happy that Scraps Of Elegance has added it to this kit.


Getting the Heidi Swapp white flowers in the kit was a perfect choice as I used some color sprays to color them to compliment the other flowers.


 I backed the stickers with some green card stock from the add on kit.


The butterflies from Reneabouquets are beautifully hand crafted and one of a kind. I love them!! There is also cheese cloth in the kit that I sprayed and tucked under the flower cluster.



 I die cut the leaves from leftover pieces of the BoBunny papers and sprayed them using the awesome Lindys Industrial Chic sprays that my dear friend  Limor Weber sent me. I thought the colors in this kit matched prfectly with the sprays in the Industrial Chic collection.


 This is the first time I used the Crate Paper photo overlays that came in the embellishment add on kit. They are absolutely awesome!! It is like using a Photoshop filter on your photo's, but the overlays are an instant fix!!

I used a mask and some distress ink to create the leaves. It just added a bit of something something to the paper. I blended 3 different colors to highlight and shade the colors.


The little butterfly was fussy cut from the Websters Pages paper. They are my favorite butterfly!! I love them soooo much that I scanned it to my computer, made a file of different sizes when they first came out, and now I have an endless supply of the butterflies!


Head on over to the Scraps Of Elegance website and check out the kit and all of the add ons. Think about joining this wonderful Kit Club so that you don't miss out on another kit again. If you want to join the club CLICK HERE.

And if you are interested, Scraps Of Elegance is currently having a Design Team Call. 
 Do you enjoy working with the latest CHA releases, top of the line products and unique
treasures? If so, then this call is for you!

CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS!! 




2 comments:

  1. I love it Lisa! It's so bright and pretty :) Love all the texture and layers. Simply beautiful as always. I'd love to be on that dt one of my fave kit clubs out there. We'll see....

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty layout with lovely flowers and leaves and amazing punched edges!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!