Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PaperHaus Magazine feature in Spring Issue 2013.

Back in October, Frank Garcia had asked if I would like to join PaperHaus Magazine as a Featured Artist for the Spring Edition. Of course!! I answered. Anything for my sweet friend. Here is one of the layouts I did using the gorgeous sweet colors of Spring that he sent me.


I like to hoard Prima Flowers...And here are a few that have been in my stash for a long time. I LOVE the Big blue one in the corner. I have 2 pails full of them in different colors!


Some of the flowers are silk flowers that I find at Joanns, Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and I strip them from their stems..The little blue ones were topped with a Prima E line pearls. I found the sweet little bird in the bridal section of Michaels.


The flourish is from Blue Fern Studios. They are adding new designs to their collection all of the time. I painted it with Lumiere Paint and topped it with some pearls.



I love collecting stencils as well as masks. I used Gesso with the beautiful rose stencil on both sides of the background paper. It adds depth and interest to another wise bland piece of paper.


 Just another closeup of some of the Prima flowers. I love Franks color choices. So so pretty!!


 And please don't forget to go check out the spring issue of PaperHaus Magazine and join in on the Blog Hop to win some fabulous prizes!! And learn a little bit about what gets my creative Mojo going!!  The issue will have you yearning for Spring!!
A big Hug to Frank and his wonderful team for having me this issue.
And join PaperHaus on Facebook.


11 comments:

  1. I checked out the magazine.....It's gorgeous! Your layout is stunning Lisa, as always!
    Have a good one!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, the colors sing of spring :) congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Lisa love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two buckets, myself!....LOL Beautiful layout.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to learn to make messes just like you-lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how gorgeous this is.. I love the soft colors and the flowers hint of spring! really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a gentle and pretty LO with a very beautiful photo of you, Lisa! looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa this is beautiful. Congratulations on the feature.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!