Friday, March 1, 2013

March Crop Stop Guest Designer!!

This month I am the Guest Designer for The Crop Stop!! If you love  Cuttlebugs, Spellbinders, Sizzix,(Oh my, the dies for flowers!!!!)  Cricut, Crafters Workshop,  Martha Stewart Punches, Tom Holtz products, Embossing folders, (oh my the embossing folders!!!) die cuts, Inks, Sprays, Copics,  and so much more, you are going to love The Crop Stop for your every
scrapbookers, card makers, and  papercrafters needs!! Head on over to the Crop Stop Store  and check out the wide range of product. There is a Crop Stop Coupon valid until March 5th. 


 Here is a little sneak peek of the project I created for the March 7th Blog Post at The Crop Stop!! 


I will be creating projects with the wonderful product that The Crop Stop has sent me to work with!!! This Happy Mail was full of some fabulicious stuff!! Come and join The Crop Stop Blog and get inspired!! There are tips, tricks and tutorials!! Go check it out, you will be inspired!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, looking forward to seeing what you create! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - do I see more flower creations? Looks yummie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!