Friday, December 2, 2011

***Deck The Halls***Swirlydoos December SGC***TCR #87


Yes, my Swirly Goddess's, it is time for the last SGC of the year. And because I know that many of you will be very busy this holiday season, I am going to make it easy for you!
Every holiday season the air resonates with the sounds of the season. Christmas music, Holiday tunes, some funny (grandma got run over by a reindeer) some beautiful ("O Holy Night") and some traditional (White Christmas). There are many many songs out there...Soooo, for your December SGC I want you to choose a song, and make the title your Journaling Headliner!! Whatever song you want. This challenge is open to everyone who has Swirlydoos kit contents, so come and join in on the fun.

Here are the simple rules.

* You can create anything you want. A layout, a card, a tag,
an altered project. What ever you want.

*I would like you to use at least 50% Swirly stuff

*Use a song for your title or journaling

*Post to your blog or personal gallery and encourage others to join in. Link back to
Swirlydoos.

*Upload your project to the gallery labeled "Sing a Holiday Song SGC" after your title

*Well, here's the twist (optional) Use an altered photo. This will give you an extra vote.


Have your projects posted to the gallery by December 30th. There will be a vote by the design team, and the winner will win a Gift Certificate from the Swirly Store!! The winner will be announced between Dec 30th and January 5th.

Here is my SGC example.




I also tried to adhere to the Color Room Palette #87, but added a little green. Leave it to me to deviate from my original plan!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge and what a GREAT LO! I hope my kit will arrive soon to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful layout.. gorgeous colors anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Lisa and great work with that palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh girl this is so fabulous!! Gorgeous colors..design..you always knock my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful LO! I love the colors and design! I love how you added the deer at the bottom, so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :) Just wanted to pop by and say THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and your kind kind words.

    oooh I love that page too.. its just gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!