Wednesday, April 27, 2011

***Heartfelt Creations Wednesday***

Heartfelt Creations believes that April showers will bring tons of May flowers. Today, the Heartfelt Creations Blog brings you another set of amazing projects that showcase everything that comes with spring. Take a break from your busy schedule and enjoy all the creativity.
And lets pray for some Texas Rain...A few scrappy sisters are being affected by the horrible wild fires out there!!
Here is my project for Heartfelt creations this week. The photo is my daughter at 2 years old..My my, how the years fly by...Below you will find the instructions on the assembly of this LO. Be sure to visit the HC Blog for more inspiring projects. All of the papers and product used on this LO to create it came from my Swirlydoos kits. Yes, sometimes I have leftovers...Hard to believe...lol..Thats because I order so much from the Swirlydoos Store!!! Krissy keeps it packed with the latest goodies, but WARNING....Those Swirly Savages will hip check the best of them going down the store isles...Even I lose out in the store sometimes...Man those Swirly Savages are fast. (love your girls and one dude!!!)Some things dont stay in the store long!!







Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies used in this LO.

HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
HCPC 3334 Open Leaves PreCut Set
HCD 707 Falling Leaves Die
HCPC3315 Lily Petals PreCut Set
HCD 704 Perfect Petals Die

Classic Scallop Circle Small Product ID: 354811

Other: Martha Stewart punches, Glimmer Mist, Sizzix die, McGill sun punch ,sewing machine, Thickers letters, Zig Micro pen, black ink

I used the MS Wild Flowers punch around the page set, punched around a 12 x 12 piece of blue cardstock. Cut a 9 x 9 piece of patterned paper, centered and sewed it to the punched card stock. Punched a circle using MS corner punch to create decorative circle and offset it slightly to right. Matted the photo and adhered over circle. Created the large flowers by stamping the Lily petals on white cardstock, die cutting them out and spraying with glimmer mist. Wrinkle petals slightly, dry, and assemble in layers staggering petals, large on bottom 2 layers and smaller petals on top. Shape flowers after they are dry. The middles were created using the sun punch and you can find the photo tutorial of the assembly on my blog HERE. The leaves were also stamped, diecut and colored with Glimmer Mist. Bend and shape for dimension. Assemble your leaf and flower cluster to your liking. The small posy patch flowers were used as fillers. The Spellbinders scallop dies were diecut using leftover card stock in 2 different sizes, layered, inked and the number 2 was adhered to middle. The name and all around journaling was done with a brown Zig Pen. The small die cut flourishes were also used as a filler. The butterflies are files I created and printed up, cut out and inked. Files for all of my butterflies can be found HERE over at the wonderful SWIRLYDOOS!! Feel free to use them for your projects.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page... as always! The flowers are fabulous!! I love how you mixed the leaves too! Funny how those little details make all the difference! I love learning from you... Swirly sisters are the best sisters!! IMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! The detail in your work is awesome. This will be a page that is looked at again and again throughout this 2-year-old's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty .. love the colors and those flowers are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, an awesome page! And I know what you mean about the Swirlydoos stuff! It took me a long time to get a membership and my first kit will be coming in May but I was too late for some add ons because I got the email while I was driving home from work and by the time I got there...GONE!! I only work 5 miles from home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous page. The layout is wonderful, and those flowers are stunning. What an adorable little person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, Lisa! What a sweet photo and your detail work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture perfect! Such a pretty page and I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful page! So full of lovely details. Gorgeous flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just gorgeous...love your flowers and leaves )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My ...another stunning flower by you!!! These are GORGEOUS! and i'm just gonna HAVE to invest in that sunburst punch! Another piece of art Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout as always...your work is extremly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout and I always love love love your hand made flowers.. Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout and love your posies!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your detail work always make your pages some of the most inspirational ones I've found...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh...how in the world did I miss this post? This is gorgeous Lisa!! Those flowers rock!!! Amazing work as always my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!