Sunday, March 15, 2009


This is a LO I did with the March "WHIMSY" kit from SWIRLYDOOS. The Prima paper feels like a fine linen. It is absolutely gorgeous. The stitching gives it such beautidful dimension. I took apart the ZVA crystals that came in the kit to place beneath the feather butterflies, them picked off some more of the crytals to embellish each butterfly. I stitched th eedges of the pink paper together and used Fiskars Border Embossed Rose punch. It is an awesome punch. I used Sizzix 12 inch vine border die and Martha Stewart Hydrangea puch to make the flowers. I found pearl stamen in the bridal section at Michaels and used Tim Holtz alcohol ink to color them green. The ink is great because it lets the luminence of the pearls shine through. I loved this paper!!http://www.swirlydoos.com/news.php


3 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa this is beautiful! I am lovin what youhave done with the kit!! I think that the papers were made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find where to follow your blog.. am I just not seeing it?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooo awesome!!!!!
    love all those beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!