Monday, March 23, 2009


OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SECRET IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY REVEALED!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!! I am on one of the best design teams of all times!!!! SWIRLDOOS KIT COMPANY!!!!!!!!!! You can not imagine the excitement I am feeling at this moment. I was chosen among the probably hundreds of great scrap artists out there to be a part of a fabulous design team. And to top it off I will be working along with a just a few of my IDOLS in the scrapbooking world, Irene Tan from Malaysia, Robin Schelin from Las Vegas, Beggahuna from Iceland, Krissy Mosbarger from Colorado, and ME!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEE !!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! On the same design team. I am so honored that Krissy thought that my work was worthy of such a much desired position!! This is a dream come true for me!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever even think about being on a design team full time!!! But here I am...So so so so so happy!!! Go check out one of the announcement. http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/ I can proudly say that I am a SWIRLYDOOS DESIGNER!!!! Little Lisa from Brentwood...Playing with the big girls!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Lisa aka StarSailor formally StarSailorScrapper in the scrapbooking world!!!!!! Just like Prince!!! lol ...Sorry, I am a little delerious right now...Time for some needed sleep after my 12 hour shift at the hospital, gotta get some rest so that I can get up early and start Scrapping!!!! Urban Grunge has been calling my name for a few days now!!! Sweet dreams!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Lisa I can feel your excitement!!! Your work is awesome and you deserve to be chosen for this team!! I'll be watching for your wonderful layouts that will be coming soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! WOOOOOT !! You Go You GO~
    I knew that was it when I seen "moderater" on your name! WOOOT! I am so happy for you! YOu know I am!!! So happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited that your on the DT too!!! I just love your work and you so deserve to be on that DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    You so deserve this!!!!
    Your work is always so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!